Thursday 8 September 2011

Upper 6th

I started sixth form last Tuesday.
It's nice! I'm already super overtired - but I really really like it. I like only taking classes that I like, with (generally) people that I like, and things are going well for me.
Today, however, I feel kind of down.
This is because...
  • I have realised the gravity of the work that i'm going to have to be putting in over the next year, and that kind of scares me.
  • The lockers are poopy. Not a big deal, but a bummer nevertheless.
  • I've fallen for a guy in the space of 2-3 days. What the actual fuck. I have no idea what to do about it either. Awesome.
  • I'm being irritated by my dad generally, quite a bit.
So yeah, none of those things are great:L

It's taken me forever just to write that paragraph - that's how very very tired I am.

I just hate it when I don't know what other people are thinking; especially the new people at school. How are you supposed to know what they think of you? I'm just- I have no idea. It's so tricky to gauge people and i'm finding that tricky.
I don't even know what I can do to fix it, other than wait, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment