Wednesday 31 August 2011

So there you go, I guess we figured out which of the posting schemes I would adopt over summer.

Yes, that's right. The one with almost NO POSTING WHATSOEVER.
But school's on the horizon again now; Well, I say school and I really mean college- but it's still got prep work, that I probably should have already done and haven't, to do.
Joyous joys.
I get another new tutor too! Yes, what should be my second ever tutor is actually going to be my sixth? Or is it seventh... I forget. They're pretty much yearly, though they should be for longer than that.
2 Bs, 10 As and an A* in results though folks! Can you believe I got an A in Spanish? I can't, I mean asfghjkl;df

Got onto Pottermore!
Took the test like Harry - begging for not hufflepuff or slytherin, though I knew I wouldn't get ravenclaw, so I was in hopes of gryffindor.
Guess where I ended up.

I'M A STINKY SLYTHERIN.

I'm growing used to it, but I promised to buy the house scarf of the house I was sorted into, which means I now officially have to sell my soul to salazar and buy his house's scarf.
Thanks JK Rowling.
WHY U PUT ME HERE?

Apart from that, Pottermore's BRILLIANT.

Worth the waiting.

It's now job hunting season, so this weekend or next weekend, I'll be travelling the streets searching for employment.
-Blows kazoo-
Hopefully I'll have more luck this time. -__-

I'm off to make a Slytherins of Pottermore group on Facebook. Gotta have somewhere to chill with my homies!:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment