I know, I know. You've probably forgotten about me! The crazy loon you still follow for one reason or another... I'm still not sure entirely why, but hey!
I'm sort of back. No promises though, I've been pretty bad at keeping those 'I'LL WRITE MORE' statements, so lets go with the flow!
What you've missed:
- I abandoned my ideas for going to America for University. SAT revision + A-Level revision got tough, and I didn't even bother going to the SAT exams. Yeah. That failed!
- I applied to five universities in the UK to study Chemistry and have had offers from all five. Successkid.
- I took more exams in January - Six to be exact. I'm getting those results next Thursday.
- The next Readathon is on March 15th-16th, so preparation has begun for that.
- My best friend's girlfriend is being a total bitch, so much so that I don't hang out with him half as much as I used to. Sadface.
- I turn eighteen in less than two weeks. THAT'S RAD.
- My sister decided to take another gap year next academic year. That means I'm going to be the first of my siblings to go to uni. Gulp.
- I dressed up as the Joker. It looked like this:
I'm doing it again on Thursday next week (HA, results day, why so srs), for World Book Day (Or should I say, World Comic Book Day.)
- I started writing a book.
And that's what you missed, on GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Just kidding, Glee sucks.
SO YEAH! Results day next Thursday! ...Wee. Honestly, I'm bricking it. I know I need to do well, otherwise I'm well and truly screwed for June. I'm already taking four exams; having another six (if worst came to worst and I resat them all) is totally totally suckish. I can do it, I just have to buckle down and work hard. But it's effort.
A lot of effort.
I'm so ready to go to University now. Every small thing that annoys me is just beginning to annoy me tenfold, and I'm not sure for how much longer I can take it. I'm ready to move on, go out more, and I think to top it all off- if the right guy asked? I'd probably date.
I'll update again, if zombies don't kill us!