Saturday 25 August 2012

New computer, SATs, and 'best friends'.

I think I could turn my life into a RomCom.

I kid with you not, my life is turning more and more into a film as we speak. What with the countless number of people who have asked me out, one of my best friends who is treating me more like a 'crush' than a platonic friend, and all of the stressful situations that arise on the horizon.
Yikes.
Honestly, I don't know what to think any more. I used to think that all of these people were ridiculous to like me as more than a friend - because honestly... What's to love? I'm a nerd, I don't go out very much, and I'm a bit of a loser. I'm not exactly ZOMG GORGEOUS either.
So, I really don't know.
There must be some kind of endearing quality about me, as someone recently professed their love to me via. Facebook, another by Facebook chat, another by a messaging service, and another through face-to-face. That's in the last month. I also know that ANOTHER guy has a habit of getting drunk and spewing random nonsense about me being fantastic to people who don't want to hear it.
Then I had all the stress about getting a job (which I no longer have, success!), monetary costing of the United States and whether going is or is not a possibility, this whole 'guy situation', school and grades needing improvement and blah blah blah blah blah.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Regardless of all of my 'problems', life is pretty good, though. I have a nice group of friends, my SAT revision isn't terrible, and I have a job! Oh, and a new beast computer. :D

OH NO THIS IS A NEW COMPUTER AND I HAVE NOT GOT MY FOLDER OF GIFS D:

No comments:

Post a Comment