Wednesday 6 July 2011

Boredom? How is this even possible?

Seriously, I haven't been bored in forever.
And now i'm bored.

You don't appreciate the work while you're doing it, but when you're not, your life seems almost kind of empty? How weird is that? I actually considered starting my English Literature A-level work, but then realised that that would just be darn silly :3
So i'm back into art.
It's kinda nice- I really want to use this software called 'Manga Studio' but we already own it (or my brother does) and yet it's lost in his room.
And when you say lost about my brother's room, you actually mean, gone forever.

But it's actually not that bad!
My mum, being the awesomeness of awesomeness just ordered a new copy off of amazon!
GREAT SUCCESS!
I'MA BE ABLE TO MAKE A COMIC!



Haven't heard back from my interview at Hollister. I screwed up, It went badly, I'm not expecting a call, lolololol.
Still, it'd be nice to hear a firm "YAH" or "NAH" as opposed to being kept waiting. I don't like waiting, and I don't like to keep others waiting. -__-

NYAN.

Gotta forge together a hair barrette for prom at some stage. Urgh, still don't really want to go D: But I know I won't be able to slap away all of the cameras, so i'd better make sure I look half decent TTATT.

The good thing about not getting a job at hollister, though, would be that I would be able to do whatever the heck I want with my hair! YAY! I AM looking forward to that, to having hair that I like as opposed to what I think I should have.

Ordered the majority of my 6th form clothes. AWESOME! Still missing shoes and a couple of pairs of trousers, but no biggy. I have everything else!

Can't wait till 6th form, EEEEE!

Gotta get through results day first though.
Boo :C

No comments:

Post a Comment