Wednesday 13 July 2011

Prom

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Did she just say what I think she said? Did she say the DREADED word?
The 'P' word?!

Yes, fellow blog readers, I did.

Prom is upon us! I've ignored it for as long as possible, and yet now it is IMPOSSIBLE. After all, prom is TODAY.
Someone asked me, why go? If you don't want to, don't go!

Well, silly person, I figured out that this prom has cost me 150-200 pounds, and not going now would be going against my rules of never wasting money.

SPEAKING OF MONEY

Somebody in the UK won the lottery yesterday!
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How depressing is that?!
The massive £166 million jackpot has gone to someone in the UK, and it's not me.
How unfair.

My private island will have to wait a while.

Got some 6th form clothes in the mail today! Winning!

Anyway, back to prom.
I'm surprisingly nervous?
Anxious?
Freaked out?
Worried?
Excited?


No... Definitely not the last one, haha.
I'm happy to see some friends before they go off to different colleges and sixth forms, but if they're really great friends, we'll stay in touch. If not, well, we won't. But the good thing about our generation is that we're
THE DIGITAL AGE.

Even if we don't constantly see our friends, we'll keep up with them on social networking websites like facebook, twitter, msn ect. It's pretty handy actually.


GAH IT'S MY FACE
In black and white though, so I hide the paleness of my skin slightly.
Ehehehe.
But yes! I look better than usual because of the make-up and the can of hairspray that lies within my hair.
That's what it'll be like for prom, only... Less downish and more upish...
Yet, at the same time, not upish.

I'll post pictures tomorrow and then maybe I won't sound like such a loony!

No comments:

Post a Comment