Wednesday 27 July 2011

Just a casual update

Huzzah!
So I haven't posted for a while - I don't even know what happened to me! Actually I do - I got eaten by Bleach fever.
BLEACH.
I'm a hilariously large Naruto fan, so to even suggest watching a new / reading a new Anime / Manga series is something I object against. Deathnote I would never read - that would be sin among my other Nartuards, but I promised to a friend that I would watch bleach.
I started watching it on Friday / Saturday, and now i'm on episode 91.
CRAZINESS.
Ah, addiction to the Anime franchise. Where would I be without it?

I didn't get the Hollister thing, by the way, I was up against some awesome people, one of which was at Oxford university. -____-
Faboulous.
I've been trying to apply for other jobs and stuff online because I'm so lazy that I don't even want to go into town and hand out CV's, but so far my success has been near non-existent.
Looks like i'm going to have to wait for September.
Should have done work experience.

On a brighter note, soon we're getting a family turtle! Or tortoise... whichever one lives mostly out of water. Gunna call it 'Trigger' for reasons that i'm not entirely sure of yet...

Oh yeah, and to all of my new followers:


Major yay'age!
I'll follow you all back after I finish writing this if you give me / have given me the link to your blog, :')

AH JUST REMEMBEREDEDEDED
I promised to post prom photos on July 14th. Well, it's not exactly July 14th, but it'll do!
Hahahah, we had the largest group that night:L

On an unrelated noted, I'm freeking out about results day.
And not a little. A lotta.
I'm not supposed to be. It's still weeks away, but it's no longer MONTHS away. It's on August 25th, Aka, less than a month away.
Three weeks and a bit away.
OUCH.

I lose if I win and I lose if I lose. I lose all the time! My sister will be angry and mad at me if I overtake her B grade / C grade average, and my parents will be disappointed if I don't. It's a lose lose situation for me, so how can I possibly look forward to it?
For myself, I would like to do the best I possibly can do, but I'd rather my sister not hate me...
I don't even know anymore! OTL

(Hahahaha just sayin', you all lost the game!;D)

Been getting aggravated with a friend of mine recently. They're just the kind of person who thinks their way is the right way, you know?

I want to be back at school already! -___-

And yeah, that's about all I can think of to say. THAT my friends, is how interesting my life has been as of late.
I'll try and post more regularly from now. (Whether that'll work or not is another matter!)
Thanks for reading yay:D

1 comment:

  1. I think it's cool how you're a huge Naruto fan. I read/watched Fruits Basket and that was pretty good, if you ever need a new manga.

    I'm sorry about the Hollister thing. But don't worry, something else will turn up. :)

    ReplyDelete