Monday 1 August 2011

Pottermore Fever

OH MY GOD I HAVE IT, DO YOU?


IT'S JUST SO EXCITING!

We get to get in on the action dudes & dudettes! We get to see if we can be BETA's.
Now I don't know about YOU, but I succeeded in yesterday's task, and subscribed. I HIGHLY recommend NOT signing up with a Yahoo email account, because I did, and had to keep refreshing for the next-
TWELVE
FREEKING
HOURS.

Not cool yahoo. Not cool.
Therefore, this morning, I logged onto Hotmail and made a brand new account, as I hear people with Hotmail addresses got their emails (verification that is) from Pottermore the fastest.

Some of you may be wondering what the clue was yesterday. Well, it asked you to note how many owls were on the sign at the
Eyelops Owl Emporium
then it asked you to multiply THAT number by 49.

So I went scrambling for the first book in order to find the correct answer, then drew up the calculator on my computer to complete the task.
You had to then add that number to the end of the link, which redirects you to the Sony page. Don't be alarmed! It's supposed to be that way. Wait a little while, and a new thing will pop up, 'Find the magical quill'. It's pretty obvious which one is magical, so you shouldn't struggle with it!

By the fact that registration STILL isn't open today, i'm guessing that they're opening it later for US users. I suspect it'll be up at 2/3pm GMT.
The question WILL be about the second book, no doubt about it. It says so on the Pottermore site! I suggest that, by this afternoon, you have your Chamber of Secret's knowledge DOWN.
After all, you need to be one of the first to subscribe in order to avoid THIS;

 I do feel for whoever got this!
'Go Home'. How lovely.

Oh well, it doesn't matter, because I'M A BETA!
"Congratulations! 
You’ve successfully validated your early access Pottermore account. You will be one of the lucky few to shape the experience before the site opens to all in October."
OH HOW VERY EXCITING!

My username's CatNight85. Not bad for a randomly generated username!
If you're trying for Pottermore today, Good luck! Stay calm and stay patient. You'll get there!

Also, make sure to tell me your usernames!
Good luck again!

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is so exciting I love HP! Btw I'm an anime fan too... but I'm team One Piece haha! Following you now, mind following me back? :D

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got on tooo :DD My email took 1-2 hours... the wait was torturous!! But yaay :)

    http://whats--hot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete