Tuesday 14 June 2011

3DS

ASDFGHJKL;
So I went to go and get the 3DS on the day (night) of release, months ago. They took FOREVER to release the DSi ware for it, and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY HAD RELEASED IT ON THE 7th OF JUNE!

So, I logged on this morning and updates my console, which took forever, might I add. But now IT'S AWESOME and I have the software!

YAY

Ah, It's so pretty, and 3Dish! I just watched a trailer for ocarina of time 3D on the console itself, so that it actually WAS 3D, and it's mind blowing.
No seriously.

I'm not even sure if I mean that in a good way or not.

Of course, you CAN always play the games in 2D, and for the haters who are like, "Why wouldn't you just buy the old console then?"
Well, because of that, dear haters.
It's OLD.

They're also stopping production of regular DS games at the end of this year, so veer well away from those old timey wimey machines, and embrace the new, high tech machines.

Awesome.

Anyway, I finished my ICT notes yesterday after much huffing and puffing about it. I did tons of it wrong and I had to start again :C
But it's done now! And it is sweeeeeeeet.
Chemistry exam tomorrow - and i'm BRICKING IT. I know that I got and A* last year, but SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY HOW DID I DO THAT?
Urgh.
So i'm going to be dead today. I have to go and see the demonic teacher Miss East and ask her VERY nicely if I can use a revision guide for business & comms, because I don't have one. Stupid, I know.
Hey, I never said I was smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment