Saturday 11 June 2011

Hello to the beautiful people of blogger!

Well hello there!

My name is Kate, as you've probably already guessed.

I'm a budding writer, and I think that it'll be nice to be able to share it here!

I'm very internet capable - I already have facebook, twitter, formspring, tumblr, MSN, Skype, Yahoo, Deviantart, fanfiction, ect! I figured that this blog will offer me the opportunity to post more 'wordy' posts without getting slated, or loosing followers!:-)

It's strange that I've created this account now - seeing as I am in the middle of exam season - but oh well! I may not be posting much until the 21st of June! ...Alternatively, this will be my ultimate procrastination tool! We'll just have to see.

Well, enough with my rambling -  I hope that they people of blogger are interested in what I post, and please follow! Thanks!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment