Wednesday 29 June 2011

Not just any ordinary week

I thought it was going to be.
Apparently not.

Srsly.

Somehow I managed to swing a application at Hollister, and if all goes well, I'll have an interview on Friday. 
SHITSAUCE

See, the issue is, I don't think i'm pretty?
At all.

Anyway, It's kinda cool cause I know someone who works there and they're going to put in a good word for me, even though I don't actually know them that well.
BONUS.

But seriously, it's so nice of them<3

I couldn't sleep very well because of nerves surrounding the application process. What if I see a question I can't answer? What if i'm not invited for an interview? What if I AM invited to an interview? I hear it's a group thing, and i'm not very loud so-
/shot

I'm just going to have to do what I always do when I'm nervous. Act confident, and hope for the darned diddly best.
Everyone's trying to get jobs at the moment, not just me! A lot of people have work experience, so it's pretty vital that I get some work soon to make up for the fact that I don't.

Why don't I? Hurp derp derp.

I WANT THIS JOB SO BADLY I'M SO NERVOUS AHHHHHH I HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY ASDFGHJKL

PLEASE GOD LEMME HAVE IT I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER SERIOUSLY
Though I probably will anyway...
Although some of the love faded when my rabbit died:'(

Rest in peace cookie<3

List of things to do, fo shinizzle:
Wednesday: Application @ Hollister, Arts on a summer's evening event.
Thursday:
Friday: Possible interview, English Literature A level induction day
Saturday: FOOFIGHTAH'S
Sunday:
Monday: Leavers day:'(, Britain's next top model new series too, though! :D

Thanks for reading my rant and stuff yeah weee~

No comments:

Post a Comment