Wednesday 15 June 2011

Business Exam Prep

So i'm doing a course called 'Business and communications systems'.
Last year I got a B, which isn't the end of the world, and I have to keep convincing myself. I'll probably still get an A overall if I stuck with that same B, but it doesn't make the exam tomorrow any less stressful.

I have a feeling that i'm going to be going
D
         O
                  W
                            N.

I just wonder if there's more I could have done. Things I could have done to improve. I WANT that A. I would like the A*, But that's highly unlikely.

Like my text size shwanizzle? Hm, funky.
The ICT exam tomorrow is a bit dodgy too.
*Sigh*


I just want to crawl up in a ball, and write. You know? What I actually created this blog to post? Hahaha, Yeah, that's going to happen... It's not going to happen 'till the 21st of june.

Four more exams.
Six more days.

THEN FREEDOM!

...Till I go down to the job centre to find a part time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment