Sunday 12 June 2011

Cutting me off.


Let me just start with a picture, as apparently they tell a thousand words. ^

My father seems hell bent on... annoying me? Seems strange, I know. "I'm sure he doesn't mean to..." "I'm sure that it's not what you think..." Well, those people can shhhh right now.
Really.

ARGH.

I'm being cut off with everything I say, I'm basically being told to shut up, I keep getting kicked out of the room i'm in, and I can't even go to my bedroom because it's still housing my sick cat.

SO ANNOYING.

I just keep telling myself... You have the day off tomorrow - you can do what you want, and he wont be around. (Nor will my sister or my brother, ehehehehe.)

Can't believe my first two posts have been rant posts. How ridiculous am I? VERY

No comments:

Post a Comment