Sunday 26 June 2011

Freedom

Olive you, and everything you do. These two words, can't mean, what I meant to say with- Olive you, these words are coming true, I don't know what to say- but Olive you.
You, you, you, wanna tell me.
But I, I, I, I don't know how to say it.
I'll let it out. What's been on my mind. Those two words need an 'I love'.
I, Love, You. And everything you do. Those two words couldn't mean, what I meant to say with- I love you. These words never felt so smooth. I don't know what to say, but I love you.
Hm. Beautiful song, but I can't get it out of my head -___-

Anyway, FREEDOM.
It is multiplied.

This is because:
ONE: I'm free from school and have 10 weeks of nothingness to enjoy.
TWO: I never have to do art ever again and therefore can draw/paint/digital art it up for leisure.
THREE: I'm allowed my computer in my room. (ASDHSKFODGK I'm like an adult<3)
FOUR: It's SUNNY. That means I don't have to be stuck indoors all day! :3 Oh dear, it's summer too! English weather... are you actually playing by the rules today? :O
FIVE: I have £15. Not a lot, I'm aware, but srsly. It's enough to do something with. (Better than being broke OTL)
SIX: I weaseled my way out of doing everything I don't want to do. HA. Take that manipulative fiends!

So yes! FREEDOM!
Ehehehehehe.

Oh, what did I do to fathom that? I just got the death stare from my mum. Hm, that can ONLY be a bad thing :C
Or maybe not!

Anyway, to the other brits, ENJOY THIS MARVELOUS WEATHER. I'm sure it won't hang about for long, so seriously - enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment